* note: some sites may require PMI UserID and Password
- Whether you’re a seasoned PM or new to the field, PMXPO provides an excellent (on demand) opportunity to learn, network, earn PDUs and broaden your perspective on project management
- Come to SeminarsWorld® for live interactive learning in a classroom environment
- Based on your interests and goals, Navigator creates a personalized action plan to match you with the perfect growth opportunities
- Virtual Resource Hub
- New Resources for Your Toolbox in the Months Ahead - by Sunil Prashara, President & CEO at PMI
"What is sustainability?" We will take a global view touching the UN Sustainable Development Goals, project Draw Down and the concept of a circular economy. Then we will shift to business realities around sustainability and talk about how companies are building awareness around CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility), how supply chain choices amplify impact and what is a B Corp. Conducted in a conversational, workshop style, our goal is to have a better understanding of the interconnectivity around sustainability, share experiences and identify what we can do to foster a more sustainable future.
This is a facilitated roundtable discussion on agenda topics solicited from the attendees during introductions. The intent of the meeting is to promote an informal gathering of a dozen project managers to discuss current topics in the profession, receive suggestions from the other attendees on current project challenges, or share/receive information on items of interest.
|New Members This Year||228|
|Members with no Certification||761|
The Project Management Institute, with members in 135 countries, is the world's foremost authority for the project management profession. PMI sets industry standards, conducts research, and provides education and certification opportunities designed to strengthen and further establish the profession. PMI Silicon Valley is the 23rd largest PMI chapter, worldwide, with 2,200+ members. Sponsorship with PMI Silicon Valley is an excellent way to showcase and promote your PM-based products and services to our members and visitors.