* note: some sites may require PMI UserID and Password
- Whether you’re a seasoned PM or new to the field, PMXPO provides an excellent (on demand) opportunity to learn, network, earn PDUs and broaden your perspective on project management
- Come to SeminarsWorld® for live interactive learning in a classroom environment
- Based on your interests and goals, Navigator creates a personalized action plan to match you with the perfect growth opportunities
- Virtual Resource Hub
- New Resources for Your Toolbox in the Months Ahead - by Sunil Prashara, President & CEO at PMI
When: 11 September 2020 7:30 am-9:00 am
Where: Virtual Event
This is a facilitated round table discussion on agenda topics solicited from the attendees during introductions. The intent of the meeting is to promote an informal gathering of project managers to discuss current topics in the profession, receive suggestions from the other attendees on current project challenges, or share/receive information on items of interest.
These meetings are open to anyone who is interested. The only cost is what you order form the menu, separate checks.
|New Members This Year||265|
|Members with no Certification||759|
The Project Management Institute, with members in 135 countries, is the world's foremost authority for the project management profession. PMI sets industry standards, conducts research, and provides education and certification opportunities designed to strengthen and further establish the profession. PMI Silicon Valley is the 23rd largest PMI chapter, worldwide, with 2,200+ members. Sponsorship with PMI Silicon Valley is an excellent way to showcase and promote your PM-based products and services to our members and visitors.