* note: some sites may require PMI UserID and Password
- Whether you’re a seasoned PM or new to the field, PMXPO provides an excellent (on demand) opportunity to learn, network, earn PDUs and broaden your perspective on project management
- Come to SeminarsWorld® for live interactive learning in a classroom environment
- Based on your interests and goals, Navigator creates a personalized action plan to match you with the perfect growth opportunities
- Virtual Resource Hub
- New Resources for Your Toolbox in the Months Ahead - by Sunil Prashara, President & CEO at PMI
Once upon a time… Blackberry, Blockbuster, Ericson, Nokia (BBEN) dominated our world of technology and entertainment. Meanwhile Facebook, Amazon, Netflix, Google (FANG) were nowhere to be found beside someone’s garage.
Then what happened to BBEN, and where are they now? Contrary, can we function without FANG today? How do PMs from Apple, Microsoft, Google dominate the new world of technological innovation with Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Data Analytics (DA)?
Bring your head, heart, and humor to this interactive keynote! We’ll share 3-C secrets that you can integrate FANG’s formula for success and reduce the risks of BBEN’s failure. Through in-depth research and powerful personal stories, we will inform, entertain, and inspire you to seek innovation in any projects that you manage, and deliver creative solutions to elevate the customer’s experience.
|New Members This Year||283|
|Members with no Certification||708|
The Project Management Institute, with members in 135 countries, is the world's foremost authority for the project management profession. PMI sets industry standards, conducts research, and provides education and certification opportunities designed to strengthen and further establish the profession. PMI Silicon Valley is the 23rd largest PMI chapter, worldwide, with 2,200+ members. Sponsorship with PMI Silicon Valley is an excellent way to showcase and promote your PM-based products and services to our members and visitors.