* note: some sites may require PMI UserID and Password
- Whether you’re a seasoned PM or new to the field, PMXPO provides an excellent (on demand) opportunity to learn, network, earn PDUs and broaden your perspective on project management
- Come to SeminarsWorld® for live interactive learning in a classroom environment
- Based on your interests and goals, Navigator creates a personalized action plan to match you with the perfect growth opportunities
- Virtual Resource Hub
- New Resources for Your Toolbox in the Months Ahead - by Sunil Prashara, President & CEO at PMI
When: 09 September 2020, 7:30 am-9:00 am
Where: Virtual Meeting (Please register for the event - Host will share the Zoom details)
The Chapter holds a Breakfast Round Table focused upon the PMO Practice and Operations once a month. This round table group provides a general forum to discuss various issues, problems, and challenges related to organizing, operating and managing a PMO within any organization. The format is open, with round-robin topics decided by the attendees each month.
If you are, or have been, involved in any of the following activities, this round table will be for you.
Some Engineers and Project managers are comfortable promoting themselves and love social interaction, but most would rather do anything other than brag about themselves and spend time on any social media.
This practical and informative workshop will demonstrate how to use the world’s largest business network to powerfully represent yourself both passively if someone you meet looks at your profile and actively to gain attention from recruiters and employers and potential employees (they’re looking at you too!)
This is a facilitated roundtable discussion on agenda topics solicited from the attendees during introductions. The intent of the meeting is to promote an informal gathering of a dozen project managers to discuss current topics in the profession, receive suggestions from the other attendees on current project challenges, or share/receive information on items of interest.
|New Members This Year||265|
|Members with no Certification||759|
The Project Management Institute, with members in 135 countries, is the world's foremost authority for the project management profession. PMI sets industry standards, conducts research, and provides education and certification opportunities designed to strengthen and further establish the profession. PMI Silicon Valley is the 23rd largest PMI chapter, worldwide, with 2,200+ members. Sponsorship with PMI Silicon Valley is an excellent way to showcase and promote your PM-based products and services to our members and visitors.