* note: some sites may require PMI UserID and Password
- Whether you’re a seasoned PM or new to the field, PMXPO provides an excellent (on demand) opportunity to learn, network, earn PDUs and broaden your perspective on project management
- Come to SeminarsWorld® for live interactive learning in a classroom environment
- Based on your interests and goals, Navigator creates a personalized action plan to match you with the perfect growth opportunities
- Virtual Resource Hub
- New Resources for Your Toolbox in the Months Ahead - by Sunil Prashara, President & CEO at PMI
Project Managers interested in obtaining information on PMI's certification programs are welcome to attend the Monthly Certification Information Meeting. Its intent is to provide an understanding of the application process, exam content and structure, exam environment and available tudy resources.
Monthly the chapter holds seven geographically dispersed (Project Management) PM Breakfast Meetings in San Francisco’s Peninsula, South Bay and East Bay. Each of these is a small gathering (10 to 15) project managers for a discussion of the current PM environment, sharing of information, and brainstorming of current challenges. The meeting's agenda is the topics brought by the attendees. Every meeting is facilitated by a chapter volunteer.
Dec 26, 2020 :: 7:30 am - 9:00 am
Virtual Event (available after registration)
About PM Breakfast Meeting
PMISV Monthly Breakfast Meeting is a small gathering of project managers (10 to 15) to discuss current PM trends, best practice, brainstorm resolutions against challenges, and job info exchange. The meeting's agenda is set ad hoc at the beginning of each gathering by the breakfast leaders and attendees.
The meeting is a facilitated roundtable discussion on agenda topics solicited from the attendees during introductions. These meetings are open to anyone who is interested: PMs, members, non-members, and professionals who are interested in the PM arena.
By attending our breakfast gathering, you'll gain:
- New network with like-minded professionals
- Best practices, insights and advice from other PMs and leaders
- Possible insider job leads
This is a free event. Please register online in advance to help the event host plan and arrange seats.
Attendees are responsible for own cost of food ordered, separate checks.
Breakfast hosts: Ainsley Nies & Mary Ann Michaels
|New Members This Year||262|
|Members with no Certification||757|
The Project Management Institute, with members in 135 countries, is the world's foremost authority for the project management profession. PMI sets industry standards, conducts research, and provides education and certification opportunities designed to strengthen and further establish the profession. PMI Silicon Valley is the 23rd largest PMI chapter, worldwide, with 2,200+ members. Sponsorship with PMI Silicon Valley is an excellent way to showcase and promote your PM-based products and services to our members and visitors.