Join Us: Empowering Project Leaders Beyond Today
Values We Bring
We are one of the most active PMI chapters in the Country. Some of the activities we organize & host:
- Over 180 PDU-worth events annually with “real world” experience speakers
- Bi-weekly Job Search Breakfast events
- Monthly Women in PM Forum to support women in PM leadership
- Annual 2-day Symposium with Open Space interactions
- Academic/ Community Outreach program
- Bootcamps for PMP and PMI-ACP certifications
Perks for Members
- Member discounts to chapter events, workshops, and bootcamps
- Free admissions to some events for active and retired veterans. Thank you for serving our country!
- News about Chapter activities and accomplishments by Region 7 (consortium of regional PMI chapters within geographic vicinity)
- Subscription to events inviations and newsletters
- Invitations to free members appreciation events
I want to join the Chapter
Step 1: Join PMI & PMISV
Step 1: To join the PMI Silicon Valley Chapter, you must first join the Project Management Institute ($129 per year). The PMI Silicon Valley Chapter is an added local membership (additional $35 fee per year). Note: PMP certification is not required to join either PMI.org or PMI Silicon Valley Chapter.
Step 2: Process application
Step 2: The International PMI organization will process your application. You will receive a membership confirmation from PMI when the process is completed.
Step 3: Receive welcome letter
Step 3: It takes about two weeks for your membership information to be forwarded to our local chapter. You will receive a welcome email from our local chapter including a temporary password. Please change the password for security. Your PMI Membership # is your login name.
Step 4: Login pmisv.org
Step 4: One of your first activities will be to login to your account and change the password for security. Your login name is your PMI Membership #. Next, explore the PMISV.org website and subscribe to our push communications under My PMI-SV tab.