PMI Silicon Valley is excited to announce our 2019 Annual Symposium. This is a two-day event on October 14 to 15 at the Santa Clara Convention Center. This year's theme is ‘Leading Digital Transformation in the Era of Innovation’. Attendees of this event will have the incredible opportunity to promote career growth, project management success, expand their networking, and earn PDUs!
Check out the many reasons why you should attend this event. Our two-day symposium includes two outstanding keynote speakers, 10 impactful presentations while our second day is dedicated to Open Space. Are you ready to learn valuable new skills, expand your existing knowledge, and network with long-time colleagues, friends, and companies? Don't miss out on this exciting event, and join our 2019 Annual Symposium!
- July 1: Early Bird registration begins
- September 2: Deadline for Early Bird discount
- September 3: Regular (full price) registration begins
- September 30: Final day for regular registration. Online form closes at 11:55 pm Pacific
Early Bird Registration: This event is a professional society meeting, held for the benefit of its members. The Early Bird registration fee paid is based on the registrant's ability to commit to attendance, ahead of time. The Early Bird registration fee will not be refunded for any reason, other than event cancellation, after normal business hours (5:00 PM, Pacific) on the registration deadline day. The PMI-Silicon Valley Chapter reserves the right to make last minute changes to program content and speakers, as circumstances dictate.
- Cancellation between Early Bird Registration Date and Regular Registration Date: $30 cancellation fee; remaining amount refunded
- Cancellation after Regular Registration Date and Day before Symposium (by 5:00 PM Pacific): 50% refund
Early Bird Registration