Reasons to Attend
Leadership is crucial to project success. The more effective you are as a leader, the more likely it will be that you will deliver results, work with a motivated, high-performing team, and further your career.
Outstanding Keynote Speakers, Impactful Presentations and Open Space Sessions
Join our Annual Symposium this October, and benefit from the knowledge (and leadership experiences) of our speakers. We are also providing the social environment for you to discuss session concepts with attendees and presenters, making what you hear from our Symposium practical to your organizations. Depending on your role at your organization, there are many more benefits you will gain by joining our event.
- Be inspired by our keynote speakers who are knowledgeable leaders and great communicators. You will pick up strategies and can become a better leader at your workplace.
- Network with fellow participants who come from major companies, nimble startups, and everything in between. You will bring in new practices learned from the next person at the lunch table to prove to your superiors that you are more than just a PM adjusting schedule, scope, and budget month after month.
- Earn PDUs toward renewing your PMI credential.
- Get exposed to leadership concepts and proven practices to motivate your team and stakeholders.
- Hear how other PM professionals use leadership strategies to build high-performing teams and inspire cooperation and collaboration.
- Pick up proven communication practices from speakers and other participants to influence your organization and executives and accomplish amazing results.
- Bring servant leadership to your organization to better support and encourage effective project leadership that increases staff motivation, boosts staff retention, and improves organizational performance.
- Gather proven best practices in leadership from the sessions and from managers working at the successful companies and organizations that you will meet during the two days.
- Leadership and effective communication are crucial parts of all project management training, problem solving, and consulting. Pick up new ideas to share and techniques to increase your knowledge and value.
- For the simple price of an attendee registration, you will meet hundreds of individuals from different businesses and roles during the two days, who could become your potential clients.
- Our past attendees have come from successful companies and organizations all over Silicon Valley, including Meta/Facebook, Apple, Alphabet/Google, Genentech, Amazon, Visa, Stanford University, Cisco, Oracle, UC Berkeley, NASA, and more… Perhaps the connection that leads you to your next career opportunity awaits you at this event.