When: 22 June 2018, 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Till: 25 June 2018, 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
PMP® Certification Bootcamp
Friday June 22nd, 2018 through Monday June 25th, 2018
4 Days, Contact/PDU Hours: 35
(Strategic – 2 hour, Leadership -13 hours, Technical – 20 hours)
Tickets Available on Eventrite (https://pmi-mbay-pmp-
Project Management Professional (PMP)® is a credential offered by the Project Management Institute (PMI)®. Globally recognized and demanded, the PMP® demonstrates that you have the experience, education and competency to lead and direct projects. This certification increases your marketability to employers and potentially at a higher salary.
The PMP® designation shows your current (and potential) employer(s) that you have a mastery of managing project work and a good grasp of project management concepts and standards. Some of the reasons why it is important to obtain the PMP® certificate:
• Shows your commitment to the project management profession. When you earn a PMP® Certification, you show peers, supervisors and clients your commitment to go extra mile and contribute to the team’s success.
• Recognizes your knowledge, skills and abilities. PMI® serves as an unbiased endorsement of your project management knowledge on a global level.
• Reflects Achievement. It shows that you have demonstrated excellence in the field by meeting standard requirements established by global project management practitioners.
• Allows for greater recognition from peers. PMP® credential holders gain increased recognition from their peers for taking the extra step in professional development.
• Lead you to better career opportunities and advancement. PMP® Certification identifies you as a practitioner who has demonstrated competency in project management processes as well as knowledge and experience in
specialty areas of project management based on industry standards.
• Prepares you for greater job responsibilities. It indicates your willingness to invest in professional development. This enables credential holders an awareness of changing processes and terminology in the field of project
• Improve skills and knowledge. Preparation for a PMI® credential requires intensive study and review of current project management processes. Earning a credential highlights your knowledge and competence and proficiency
in your practice.
• Builds self-confidence. With a PMP® credential, you define yourself
Instructors: Greta and Steve Blash from Facilitated Methods
• Volunteered to provide recommendations for improving the PMBOK® Guide Sixth Edition
• Volunteered as subject matter experts to review and make recommendations on the PMI Guide to Business Analysis standard
They have over twenty years of training and consulting experience in the areas of project management, facilitating business requirements and agile software development. They hold PMP®, PMI-ACP®, and PMI-PBA® certifications and have held several PMI® chapter board and Region 7 positions. They volunteered to provide recommendations for improving the PMBOK® Guide Sixth Edition and they also have taught the entire PMI® GAC-approved Masters of Project Management (MPM) at Devry/Keller University.
Facilitated Methods is dedicated in assisting you to continually improve your ability to deliver business value and support the changing needs of your organization. This includes helping you understand various methods, tools and techniques that are available and can be incorporated into your current project delivery methods.
Facilitated Methods is a division of Blash Enterprises, Inc. (http://www.
|Event End Date||06-25-2018|
|Individual Price||Register at site|