Fellow Chapter Members,
Warm welcome to the new members, volunteer leaders and greetings to all PMISV Chapter members.
1. Elections for 2019 BoD completed
2. Congratulations to the newly elected
· Ajay Navaratna – President
· Thiru Varadadesigan – VP Finance
· Vidyasagar Amancherla – VP Operations
3. PMISV September volunteer appreciation event made it to the PMI Friday Facts for 11/16/18
4. As part of our outreach program, I delivered a talk at Cogswell college on ‘PM Skills for Digital Age’
5. Hosted a workshop on SAFe and DevOps for the chapter volunteer leaders
6. We held our Q4 volunteer leadership forum
7. PDU reporting communication for the Annual Symposium sent to all the participants
8. Hosted lunch for the Symposium volunteer leaders
9. Renewed focus to improve Chapter Marketing
We are constantly looking for fresh graduates / students join the Chapter Next Gen Leadership program. If you have ideas or would like to part of the Next Gen Leadership Program please contact me at email@example.com
Please encourage veterans and active-duty personnel in your network to take advantage of the opportunity to register for the Chapter evening events at no cost. To make this more effective, we are looking for a Veteran to lead this opportunity. Please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We continue to see improved attendance at our Chapter events in 2018. Thank You for all the volunteers who are constantly striving hard to put up events that provide value to our members and Project Management community in the Bay Area.
I encourage all Chapter Members who wish to be a Chapter Leader to apply to enroll in the Leadership program and take advantage of the resources. If you are interested, please send an email to email@example.com
I encourage all Chapter Active Volunteers to actively consider the leadership opportunity of serving on our Board of Directors. If you are interested please feel free to reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
I would also like to take this opportunity to request you to join us at our Chapter Events and encourage your Project Management friends to join the Chapter and volunteer.
We are constantly looking for new volunteer leaders and encourage you to submit your application under the “Get Involved” tab on our website’s home page, once you’ve logged in.
I hope to see you at a Chapter event soon! Volunteer with Passion. Happy Volunteering!
Bhanu M Viswanadha PMP, PMI-ACP, CSM, SASM
President PMI Silicon Valley Chapter
Chapter Events calendar
Become a Volunteer