All Attendees are eligible to claim up to 14 PDUs** by attending the 2018 Symposium.
(**NOTE: Number of PDUs depends on number of sessions actually attended)
After the event, you may claim your PDUs based on the sessions you have attended.
We want to call your attention to reporting PDUs due to the change to the three category types. Unfortunately, due to the reporting procedures, we cannot upload your PDUs, so you will have to self-report the sessions that you attended.
Please note that any wrong or incorrect reporting of PDUs may result in termination of Chapter and PMI memberships and the revocation of any PMI credential possessed (PMI.org standard warning).
All activity codes are set to expire by February 28, 2019
and self-reporting of PDUs must be done by February 28, 2019
Below are the instructions for self-reporting PDUs. These instructions were sent to the attendees. Please click on the Day 1 and Day 2-Open Space hyperlinks which opens a pdf and provides the estimated breakdown of PDUs earned for Day 1 and Day 2-Open Space and follow the instructions below to report your PDUs.
- Click Day 1, find the Session attended, select the corresponding Activity Code, then follow the steps below to report PDUs at PMI.org.
- Follow the same instructions as above for Day 2 - Open Space.
To report PDUs:
- Log-in to PMI.org
- Click on "myPMI/ Report PDUs on CCRS"
- Click on Report PDUs (left hand menu)
- For the PDU Claim code -> click "I have a claim code"
- Enter the session date (10/22/18 or 10/23/18)
- Under "Name (optional)": Change the name to your name (or not)
- Check the box stating “I accept claim is accurate.”
- Click Submit
These self-reporting instructions were sent by email to the attendees. If you have not received an email with self-reporting instructions of the PDUs, please contact Member Services at email@example.com.
Back to Symposium Homepage