We are looking for dynamic, engaging, compelling and thought-provoking speakers with presentations that align with the Symposium theme "Leading Digital Transformation in the Era of Innovation through Project Leadership". Presentations should be practical and applicable to individuals and organizations. Your interpretation of this theme is welcome. Presenters from any industry, discipline or project environment are encouraged to participate.
Your presentation may address any of these questions:
- How is digital innovation changing the business-as-usual project management practices?
- What kind of impacts do disruptive technologies have on project management roles and responsibilities?
- What are the challenges and opportunities for project leaders to prepare their organizations for a digital transformation?
- How should organizations prepare their project management talent to adjust to the impact of disruptive technologies in order to continue to have a competitive advantage at the global level?
- How do project leaders create and nurture the type of organizational culture that is conducive for digital transformation?
- What tools and approaches do organizations need to invest in to deliver projects that minimize risks, control costs and add value?
- How can PMOs catch the wave of digital innovation?
We strongly encourage you to use case studies or success stories to support your presentation and talking points. This helps attendees to feel inspired and empowered. Here are some possible categories:
- Digital Innovation - Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Big Data (i.e. Autonomous self-driving cars, surgery with robot assist)
- Digital Marketing and Communication - Web conferencing (Skype, WebEx, GoTo Meeting), mobile devices, Email, Survey Monkey, Google Analytics, Yelp
- Digital Process and Integration - Oracle, Microsoft Office, Siemens Team Center, Google Docs, Adobe Acrobat, Amazon
- Digital Security and Information - Cyber Security, Online banking and finance, Voice and facial recognition, Password, Spam, Phishing
- Social Media - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Meetup, YouTube
Each presenter will have 30-40 minutes to deliver their presentations, then 10-15 minutes for Q&A.
- Please submit your presentation proposal by July 07, 2019
- All proposals will be reviewed by a committee and the selected presenters will be notified by August 12, 2019.
- Final presentations are due on September 8, 2018.
The Speaker Engagement Committee will evaluate submitted presentations based on the following criteria:
- Alignment with the theme
- Speaker’s credentials
- Educational Content (NOTE: Promotion of products or services offered by the speaker not allowed)
- Emphasis on practical application of the knowledge gained
- Reflect Project Leadership Best Practices in the era of digital innovation
- Relevance of Case Studies or Success Stories provided
- Have not previously been delivered at other conference.
- Speaker selection will also be based on proven presentation skills and project management credentials, reputation and credibility.
- Preference is given to speakers with extensive project leadership experience. Case studies and concrete examples are highly desirable.