Apr 29, 2017 Saturday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
The Office of Silicon Valley, 955 Benecia Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94085
• Developing a Social Media Marketing Plan
• Keyword Discovery, Discovery of Content, Search Engine Optimization
• Marketing Reach, Lead Generation, Offers, Content and Call to Action
• Social Media: Blogging, Linkedin, Twitter, Google for Business, Facebook, Slideshare and YouTube
• Building Your Social Media Marketing Team
Course includes a workbook that student will use during the course to build their own social media marketing plan.
What You Will Learn
• Understand social media marketing and its elements
• Develop a social media marketing plan and be able to use its elements
• Implement a social media lead generation plan
• Understand the future of social media marketing
About the Instructor(s):
Mr. Fradin has trained hundreds of managers throughout the world. He infuses his workshops with insights and experiences gained as a product leader at companies like Apple and HP. He was classically trained as an HP Product Manager and was then recruited by Apple to bring the first hard disk drive on a PC to market.
As a result of his leadership and management skills, Apple promoted him first to Apple /// Group Product Manager and later Business Unit Manager at the same organizational level at that time as Steve Jobs. His book “Building Insanely Great Products”, on-line training and workshops cover the founding values, vision, product lifecycle and management employed by Apple at its founding and which it returned to in 1997 when Steve Jobs returned to Apple. What students will learn from Mr. Fradin is what has made Apple the most valuable company in the world.
Project Management Education Hours:
Earn 7 PDUs (Technical)
Meeting Leader: Sagar Amancherla
Please note the door will be locked at 8:30 AM, so plan to arrive early.
08:30 AM - Sign In and Networking
09:00 AM - Workshop Begins
12:00 PM - Lunch Break
12:45 PM - Workshop Resumes
5:00 PM – Adjourn
Continental Breakfast, Coffee, and Lunch will be provided.
Attendees should indicate whether they want a vegetarian meal during the registration.
Plan Ahead Registration:
Early Bird: PMISV member: $140 Non-PMISV member: $190
Regular: PMISV member: $190 Non-PMISV member: $240
At-the-Door Registration: No walk-ins allowed. Please register for the course online in advance
This event is a professional society meeting, held for the benefit of its members.
- Cancellation before Early Bird Registration Date: Full refund
- Cancellation between Early Bird Registration Date and Regular Registration Date: $30 cancellation fee; remaining amount refunded
- Cancellation after Regular Registration Date and Day before workshop (by 5:00 PM Pacific): 50% refund